Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More website update stuff- Otakon too

Getting geared up for Otakon!! AGGGHHH!!! It comes by too quickly. I'm going to jumble together a costume and get together my art stuff so that I can do some networking. I have an updated business card that I will be handing out to people and I will be dragging my portfolio with me :).

If I have time, I'll update my Flickr with new pictures. However, since it's such crunch time, I don't know.
I want to update my original website www.ryaven.com, however, it's kind of complicated and I have to find my webmaster to ....tell him...stuff...like...how I want to do this stuff all myself. How hard can it be to set up a simple html site? lol.

Anyway, here are my updated business card pics:

First up is the old back from my previous cards. I really like it, so I will keep it now :)


Here's the updated front. I may tweak it quick and add "Illustrator" to my list



That's all for now. Ja-Ne! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment