Friday, June 26, 2009

What I've made over the past few days (large pics until I can fix it!!!)

Hey hey there everyone out in Blog-land and such!

It's been a few days since the last post-- not many really, but in that time I've gotten some things made and will be working on more :D.

What is currently in progress: cutting out plushies for Otakon-- I plan on doing a few more of them-- no sewing tonight cause I want to go to bed at a decent hour.

What's been done: Pics to follow-- but, Two of my B.F.F.s have their birthdays this month! My dearest roommiefriend Maggie, and soon to come my bestest buddy Nicole :D.

Here's what I made them-- First, Maggie's

I call him Soi-Fong, but honestly I don't know what she calls him yet

These pics show off his gnarly red panda hoodie :)

Un-Hooded! Lil' claws

Plants? Do Want!


Lil' Peekaboo


Just a little rotund...

Other CutenessThe next plush is in the next post :D....

No comments:

Post a Comment